The Cabinet Shop staff includes Certified Kitchen Designers® (CKD), certified by the National Kitchen and Bath Association.
The premiere hallmark for kitchen and bath professionals, NKBA Certification is based on proctored examinations and extensive industry experience. NKBA Certified Designers must meet annual continuing education requirements.
20-20 Design Renderings
Our design services include detailed floorplans for the contractor, plus computer renderings that let you SEE the final design before you begin.
Full-color 3-D Renderings
Provide realistic views of shape, texture and color for additional confidence and visualization.
Careful pre-planning and detailed diagrams result in fast and accurate installations.
Our showroom allows you to view and feel finishes as you select the perfect kitchen or bath.
Our Design Process
- Provide the Homeowner with a questionnaire
- Measure the job site, if possible
- Develop a preliminary design based on the questionnaire and the measurements
- Provide drawings (perspectives & detailed plan) and itemized quote for preliminary design
- Revisions may be requested at this time
- Review revised drawings (perspectives & detailed plan) and itemized quote
- Option 1: Order cabinets and Design Fee will be subtracted from order.
- Option 2: If more revisions are requested, an additional Agreement for Services may be issued.
Determine project scope and desired design aesthetic.
Select products and customize to create ideal space.
The order is placed and manufacturing begins.
Product is delivered and Cabinet Shop ensures expectations and specifications are met through onsite walk-through.